Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Canva Bellem MM Ebony N51174

To Rihanna her fashion style is all about having fun and staying true to herself. "I love to play to both sides of my personality - the girlie and the tough. That's what makes my style different", she told a magazine louis vuitton handbags sale.Fans and stylists who have been observing Rihanna since the beginning of her music career say Christian Louboutin Rolando Hidden-Platform Pump Shoes Rihanna has come a long way from her initial "Pon De Replay" days of baggy jeans and exposed lacy underwear.
Today, Rihanna has set herself apart from other R&B starlets, as she now prefers designer couture over belly-baring crop tops. Much credit for her revamped image is given to her dedicated and talented team of experts who worklouis vuitton belt uk hard for the R&B songstress. Celebrity stylist extraordinaire Mariel Haenn, who first teamed up with the pop star on the set of MTV's "My Super Sweet 16" says, "I always bring a ton of options, and I will give her my favorites and why I think they would work best. She most of the time goes with my top choice.
" Since working with Haenn, Rihanna has worn high-end designers like Yves Saint-Laurent, LaROK, Zac Posen, DSquared2, J. Mendel, Gucci, Jean-Paul Gaultier and BCBG. Rihanna's revamped image courtesy Haenn has helped cheap louis vuitton handbags uk earn endorsement Christian Louboutin contracts of JCPenney's Miss Bisou brand. Discussing Rhi-Rhi's penchant for fashion forward brands, a leading fashion magazine once commented, "The Beyoncés and the Rihannas of the world are aware that their imagery and look is just as important as their talent and sound."
http://www.facebook.com/LouisVuitton/

No comments:

Post a Comment